Wednesday, August 20, 2008

OSB ~ Weigh In

Another week has passed...

I weighed in today and I have lost 3 lbs this week. My total is up to 5 lbs lost.

Only 41 lbs to go. ONLY!!! Geesh that seems so far away. I just keep thinking about all the cute clothes I will be able to fit into. Hell...if I lose that much weight, I think I may start wearing my bikini again (stetch marks and all!!!). I can't wait to be a Hot MILF...instead of a Meaty MILF.

If you are interested in joining the new sensation that is sweeping the nation. Head on over to Operation Skinny Bitch and drop a line. It is that easy!

Programming note...I haven't posted in a while about my little Jaxen. I think I will take some pictures and dedicate a post to my Angel sent to me from Heaven!! Stay tuned.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahaha....congrats on your loss this week!!!

Can't wait to hear what Jax is up to!

Hippie Family... said...

ROCK ON!! you go!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your weight loss! I happened on to your blog...I really admire you for sticking to your goal!!!

Lorie said...

Good for you! And 41 lbs will be gone in NO TIME! You lost 3 lbs this week. Keep it up and the 41 lbs will be gone in 13 weeks. That sounds like a long time, but 13 weeks ago was September 10th! DOn't you remember that like it was yesterday!