Wednesday, August 13, 2008

OSB - Week One

Hello all my blogging friends...

Well...week one has past on Operation Skinny Bitch. I really was a tad bit worried when I stepped on the scale this morning. I didn't think I had a good week. We had a family reunion then friends over on Saturday. Eat Eat Eat. My sister came over on Sunday and we made Rice Krispie treats...UGH...I think I ate 6.

I did pretty good on the week days. I now take my lunch to work. Not only is this helping to cut lbs, it is also helping to cut expenses. And I am not drinking "fat" Pepsi anymore. Only Diet Mt Dew for me or ice tea. I have been drinking more water at work. It helps that my cube mates and I made a drinking game (water drinking...not beer..haha) out of things certain people do. It is quite comical. I won't mention any names to protect the innocent. I will say that our company's water bill will probably increase drastically from all the water we have been drinking and bathroom breaks that result. One coworker was a little worried that we would get water poisoning...lol

Well...now for the results.....drum roll please.

I lost 2 lbs this week.

It is not too late. If you would like to join Operation Skinny Bitch, head on over and leave a comment. It is as easy as that. ~Great group of biatches~

5 comments:

Lindsey said...

Way to go! I posted a comment and am going to join too. I have been struggling with weight since I graduated from college and this seems like a great way to get support!!

morewineplease said...

YEAH FOR YOU!!! 2 lbs is awesome!

Hippie Family... said...

that purple is horrible.. use another color next week.. but ya for you!!! I lost 1... uggg..

Anonymous said...

Good job, Kris! You'll have to clue me in on this drinking game....I want a good laugh!

Man, Tricia is so critical!!! Geez!!! Lay off Kris' colors, Tricia...mind your own biazness!!! (ok, I have to agree I could hardly read the purple though).....anyhoo....good job!

Unknown said...

I have changed the color...just for you Tricia!! LOL