Friday, August 8, 2008

Operation Skinny Bitch

Okay...I am very proud to be part of an elite group known as Operation Skinny Bitch.
Please head on over to the site and see what we are all about. You are more than welcome to join, if you make it past the grueling initiation. No really, all you do is give your name and how much you want to lose. You can even get a cute little button (like mine to the left) that you can add to your own blog.

I have struggled with my own weight issues since graduating high school. Of course, all through high school I would do fad diets. Looking back now, I wish I had more self esteem because I really was not fat at all. I am a tall woman (not Amazon height or anything) and have been all my life. It has always made me self conscience.

I am 5'8". Okay...so I am not THAT tall. But, I was always one of the tallest in my class.

There is NO way I am going to reveal how much I weigh. The taller you are...the more weight you can hide...and my hiding places are overstuffed and overflowing.

I am going to take this process 1 day at a time. Really...1 meal at a time. I know I am going to feel like a failure at times...but I will work my way through this.

I plan on taking a full body (clothed) picture of myself this weekend. This will be my before pic. Something to visually track my progress...or deter burglars...lol.

"IT IS ON, LIKE DONKEY KONG!"

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wasn't that initiation something? The hazing....I can't believe the Shannons get away with that....I think it might be illegal in 10 states....of course Missouri allows it because otherwise you wouldn't be able to marry your cousin.

Anyhoo.....I think you are an Amazon...of course, that is because I'm a midget.

I digress again...we should start walking next week....let me know..have your people call my people....

The picture might be a good idea..except, I like my camera...I don't want to break it.

morewineplease said...

YEAH!! And welcome!
I love your blog! Its so pretty i here!

morewineplease said...

AHHH!! I just read Z's comment above! SOOOO FUNNY!

Unknown said...

Look at me...I am getting blog traffic!!!

Anonymous said...

LMAO! Yay!!!!! And, I need to take some before and after shots, too... I'm 5'2, so ANYTHING shows on me...