Thursday, July 24, 2008

Jamaican me CRAZY...

Forgive me friends for I have been busy. It has been 6 days since my last post. haha...that is funny to me and I am not even Catholic.

This weekend is the wedding. Deirek's brother, Colby, is getting married. I love any occasion that brings D's family into town. I really love those folks. Jaxen is the ring bearer. We tried his tux on a couple of nights ago. It is so funny how he knows that he is dressed up. He was really strutting his stuff (whatever that may be). He looks like my little penguin. I will post some pics after the wedding.


We bought a new van last week. It is wonderful. I am proud at how we haggled and didn't pay more than we wanted. (well...not too much more) I am just glad that I don't have to spend another minute in the lobby of a car dealership. After 3 hours at one place...a girl can go crazy!

D has been talking a lot about Jamaica this week. It really got me wanting to go back. I guess I will start saving my pennies. Here are a few pics of our Jamaica trip that I thought I would share.





4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love those pics!!! Can I go with you? I won't cramp your style.....HAHAHA!!!

Oh, and may the Force be with you....and also with you!!! Yeah, I'm not Catholic either....but mixing Star Wars in with religion...well, I like it!

Hippie Family... said...

I'll stay in Karla's room!!! :D

that was pretty funny, for a non catholic too..

Anonymous said...

Hey you....I bequeathed an award to you! I hope I spelled that right or else it could mean something smelly!

Hippie Family... said...

hhheeeeeeeeey goofy.. I meme'd you... come over and pick it up and post somthin! :D Hugs see u on weds!