Tuesday, July 8, 2008

HELLO PRONTO PUPS, LEMON SHAKE UPS and FUNNEL CAKES

On July 4th, we went to watch the fireworks show in Jerseyville. Jaxen did surprisingly well. He would say "Boom, Boom" when the fireworks made loud noises. Although we had fun, it was a bit to late for my little sleepy angel. He was struggling to keep his eyes open about mid way through the show.




We bought this pool for Jaxen at Walmart. It was a pretty good buy. He absolutely loves it. He has mastered the slide and the "roll" stroke. This sure does surpass anything I had at that age. We would swim (okay more like soak) in a small metal tub out in the middle of the yard in blazing sun when I was a kid. Boy how things have changed.

Tonight, we are headed to the Jerseyville Parade (if the rain holds off). This is Jaxen's first parade. He is going to get a kick at people throwing candy at him. I just hope he doesn't throw one of his tantrums when he is not aloud to eat all the candy. Boy he sure can be independent lately. The Jersey County Fair is in town this week...HELLO PRONTO PUPS, LEMON SHAKE UPS and FUNNEL CAKES. I believe this will be a Weight Watchers nightmare. (Who am I kidding...I haven't been dieting!!! BUT I SHOULD BE!)

3 comments:

Hippie Family... said...

whatever, you look great... I am having such a hard time, were you always starving when you were nursing?
whats the pup thing?????

Anonymous said...

I gained weight after awhile of nursing because I was hungry ALL the time!!!

Jax has a cool pool.

Hope you guys had a great time at the parade and didn't get rained on. It stormed and hailed while I was at my mom's house. Hopefully that didn't go your way....

Unknown said...

Pronto Pups are the corn dogs that they make at the fair. It is sad that I crave them all year long!!