Sunday, June 1, 2008

Well...Here goes nothing...

Hello out there....

This is my very first blog. I was coersed into writing a blog by 2 very convincing ladies....Karla and Tricia. I am not sure how interesting my blogs will be or how often I will make entries. I just all depends on what comes to my crazy mind.

I made it through work this week (barely) and I am now on vacation. I don't have to step foot into the office until June 9th. Sigh...I feel relieved and ready to relax. We had planned a nice relaxing camping trip this week but do to possible forecast issues, we have decided to go to the Ozarks instead. I think the Ozarks will be a lot more relaxing then tent camping in close to 90 degree weather and possible thunderstorms. I just can't imagine if we had to pack up in the middle of our trip and go home. That would defeat the whole purpose of this being a relaxing vacation.

So, we leave tomorrow for the Lake with our friends Melissa and Larry Wayne (LOL @ the Wayne part). We have known Melissa and Larry for about 4 years now. This is our first vacation with them. I am sure we will have a blast. I just hope they are our friends when we return...lol. I am looking forward to a long 4 days relaxing by the pool sipping margaritas or whatever is easy to make.

Now for an update of my favorite little man in the world....Jaxen Kendall. Daddy took Jaxen to the Dr on Thursday. Here are his stats... He weighed 27 lbs 8 oz (65%) and was 34 3/4 inches tall (97%). He is a tall and lean little boy. Dr Hill said that he is doing great on developmental skills. She said that it won't be long and he will be putting 2 words together, like "More Juice" or "More Sish" (that is Fish as in Gold Fish) His newest thing is telling us the sounds that objects make, especially trains and motorcyles. I think this is the best age. It is very refreshing to see the world through the eyes of a toddler.

Alright...that was my first blog...No promises that it will get any better or more interesting. Hey...don't say I didn't warn you!!

4 comments:

Hippie Family... said...

YA!! I am so excited.. Let me know when I can link your blog to mine.. I will leave you private for now if you want. I am so proud of you, this is so great and you are going to love it in the end..

Anonymous said...

Well, I'm glad you finally did this too and I look forward to hearing about your vacation when you get back. I went ahead and linked you to my blog because I'm not as courteous as Tricia....so....tbsssp!!!!

Hippie Family... said...

ok, if Karla's going to.... then I will too!!!

Anonymous said...

HELLOOOOOOOO!!! Is this mic on? Anyone there? Hello?????