Thursday, January 22, 2009

A few pics...

Hello out there in bloggy land...
I thought I would share a few pictures of what is going on in my life.
First we have our new 46" Plasma TV and beautiful TV stand that we purchased a couple of weeks ago.
(Notice the sporty green Ninja motorcycle parked next to it. That is Jaxen's parking lot for all his vehicles)






We were forced to purchase a new TV after we came home from a wonderful night of celebrating New Years and it was making a horrible whining sound. I think Deirek was secretly happy that our old TV died.
So off to the Blue and Yellow store we went. Of course, nothing goes smoothly. We got them to price match with a competitor. Saving us like $400. Woohoo for us. Problem was the TV was going to take like 3 weeks to get here. A week later Deirek checks the receipt...they ordered us the WRONG TV. UGH!! Back to the store we went. Let me just say...I think they have a policy of not answering the phone at this establishment. 3 trips to the store and 5 phone calls later...we FINALLY picked up the correct TV. The verdict is still out on the Blue and Yellow store.
Next subject... (my favorite subject)

My little Angel. I snapped this pic of him sleeping last night. He has all his little stuffed buddies nearby. That is Elmo to the left and he is using "Brown Bear" (that is his name...chosen by Jaxen) as a pillow.

Now...does anyone have any suggestions about how to stop the thumb sucking. It was cute at first...now it has got to stop. I am afraid it will ruin his teeth. He has a callous on the top of his nose as he rubs his finger on it while sucking his thumb.

Any suggestions are welcome.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice tv and stand....that looks good!!!! I like the parking lot too...Zander just parks his crap wherever...how rude!

I don't really have any ideas on the thumbsucking....maybe stick his thumb in something that tastes bad (but obviously won't hurt him)...like vinegar or something. That's about it....that's my one brilliant idea and its probably not that brilliant... :(